Most of us tend to buy readymade muffins, but baking is such an easy and pleasurable task! Banana muffins are easily the most popular kinds that you can bake at home, and the good thing is the fact that most of the ingredients of this recipe are available in the kitchen. Start this recipe with the ingredients below.
Ingredients: 3 bananas, 1 egg, 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1 teaspoon baking soda, ½ teaspoon of salt, ¾ cups of powdered sugar, 1/3 cup of butter (melted)
How to get started?
- Mix the all purpose flour with baking soda, salt and baking powder and keep aside.
- Take the bananas in a big bowl and mash it to make a quick smooth paste. Add the powdered sugar, one egg and the melted butter and mix for another few minutes, until the batter looks smooth.
- Add the mix of flour to the banana-egg mixture and mix well. The batter should look like a complete mix when done.
- Place the mixture in small cups of the muffin tray. Just add the mixture to the extent that it fills 2/3rd of each muffin cup.
- Add the muffin tray in the preheated oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. You know the muffins are done when the top feels spongy.
To make the recipe even better, you can add nuts, raisins and walnuts to the mixture, after all, the ingredients have been mixed well. Smaller sized muffins should take 10-15 minutes to be ready. Serve for breakfast or as a snack!