Try this super easy cranberry and pistachio cookies recipe that everybody will love. This can surely become a favorite of many!
Plain flour: 250gms
Castor sugar: 85gms
Dried cranberries: 75gms
Vanilla Extract: a few drops
• In a large bowl, add butter, castor sugar and vanilla extract. Mix together until the batter smoothens out.
• Add the flour to the butter mix. Add cranberries and pistachios and make dough.
• Divide the dough into two pieces and cover in cling film. Let the dough rest in fridge for an hour.
• Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Shape the dough into logs and cut the log shaped dough to make cookies. You can even flatten the dough to cut out the cookies.
• Keep the cookies on a baking tray that has been greased with butter.
• Bake the cookies for minutes.
• Cool and keep in an airtight container.
This is a very simple cookie recipe that you can try with any variants you have! Go ahead and try today.